Monday, March 24, 2008

Next State Representative?

Hello friends and neighbors on the East End! I am running this year for State Representative in House District #120 as a Green Independent. I have created this blog so that we could share ideas and get to know each other better. I have not had a web presence before because I prefer to keep life real with as little virtual communication as possible, but I recognize how the web can help us work together to transform our ideas into action. Like you, I have a special love for Maine and its largest city, Portland. I am concerned that we are not properly investing in the things that will sustain us and ensure a bright future for this state. I believe we need to move from having a state government that is reactionary to one that has vision and plans ahead. We need courageous people in Augusta who will challenge the status quo and reach out to the people they serve to see that our vision is materialized and I think we are just the team to do it! I hope you will E-mail me to share your vision. Thank you.

No comments: